Saturday 29 September 2007

Sing Ass a.k.a Sing Kwan



See...I don't usually do this. I don't usually blog in English. But...for some reason, this entry is gotta be in English. It is because that dude once told me this "Aiya, actually i don't read one, I just look at the photographs."


Down syndrome kid? =þ



OK..this is for you, it's all in English. Below are some contents you might not like it. Please consider having your meals first before you proceed.


Syok sendiri


someone kissed the devil..

I'm writing this..em..part of because i couldn't send him off in KLIA (I'm sorry), and he's also my long time buddy. I thought i would put some photos and write some stuff about him but it turns out soooooo wrong to do so. After I've look through all the folders that contains my photographs, they are always some photos with only himself in it. I wonder who is stalking him all the time. Hehe.


Riding on....him?


Trying to be macho


Far flung dude and chick

I choose those 'funny' and 'weird' photos and i found out that there are a whole bunch of them! Such a freak, haha. No offense la. I'm featuring you in this post, ok?


Anyone prefer calling him this? hehe




Poor and unfortunate bear...

From secondary school to college, he is still the same old him. I bet he won't change in UK also. Haha. For you out there all by yourself, with no mommy cooking, all the best man!

5 comments:

Jiayi said...

i gonna miss him.
those pics bring me back to the old days. when we don't have much to worry about.
how fun back in high school! =)
p.s: monkey, i've known you for how many years huh? (forget my grammar mistakes. i know i made some =P )

Mariane said...

i miss him too!!

singkwan said...

HAHHAHA... wei... the pictures ><"... put some nice ones can or not? :p Thanks guys.. hope to see you guys around soon!

Fat_Pigeon said...

Pity the garfield ~ but thats the funniest pic !!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all is available on web?
Feel free to surf my website : instant gagnant